question

Users who are viewing this thread

Arvinho said:
Albertus Magnus said:
Make sure that you can only find them (monastery, fishermen's village), if you're "allowed" to find it!
If they're enabled on the map, they are here:

monfish.jpg

And the line in the characters-window, that says, You own them is a bug, I don't know how to remove.

I went there, but I didnt see it.

So you're not yet allowed to see it. Did you meet a person, who told you where it is?
Don't you have the quest "who smells like fish"?

Albertus Magnus said:
Arvinho said:
Albertus Magnus said:
Make sure that you can only find them (monastery, fishermen's village), if you're "allowed" to find it!

monfish.jpg

And the line in the characters-window, that says, You own them is a bug, I don't know how to remove.

So you're not yet allowed to see it. Did you meet a person, who told you where it is?

yes

Arvinho said:
Albertus Magnus said:
Arvinho said:
Albertus Magnus said:

monfish.jpg

yes

and I asked also the man who knows every place, but he dont know it too

Don't spoil your gameby looking into spoilers!
I believe your uncle told you something about being a fisherman, maybe you should ask him.

Albertus Magnus said:
I believe your uncle told you something about being a fisherman, maybe you should ask him.
Hmm, thx, ill see :smile:

and sorry about tht, i gonna remove my pic.

Arvinho said:
Albertus Magnus said:
Hmm, thx, ill see :smile:

and sorry about tht, i gonna remove my pic.

thx

Howard wont join my party even thoght i talk to him and he says he would- whats wrong?

thanks for the help!
great storyline by the way

Albertus, jetzt mal auf deutsch,
Ich hab mit der neuen Version nochmal von vorne angefangen weil das FM nicht erschienen ist, aber jetzt ist wieder das gleiche, ich verteile die Drogen, spreche mit dem Dealer, dann mit dem Barkeeper, der sagt mir ich soll mit dem Scout sprechen, das tue ich, aber dann ist tote Hose, nichts neues erscheint, auch kommt der Scout nicht in meine Party oder ähnliches.
Langsam brauch ich da echt mal hilfe.

Ok
i hope the Googletranslator is readable.  :wink:

I've started again with the new version from scratch because the FM is not published, but now is again the same, I distribute the drug, talk to a dealer, then with the bartender, who tells me I should talk to the scout that I do, but then it is dead trousers, nothing new will appear, including the Scout does not come to my party or the like.
Slowly, as I really need help once.

Maybe anyone can tell me what´s to do now?

Liegt das vielleicht daran, das deine Party voll ist?
Das Problem haben andere auch geposted. Wenn das der Fall ist, dann hoffe ich du hast Savegames!
In einer neueren Version, werd ich das verändern aber erstmal kann ich in dem Fall da nicht helfen.
Aber der Dialog mit dem Scout erscheint doch oder?

edit: Sorry für die späte Antwort, aber ich war in Hamburg zum Motörhead-Konzert  :wink:

Lord_Detrinium said:
it says that,to gather an army,you got the hint,that you brother went to prisannes.
I see there more do not know what to do?

So you already talked to Lord Adalbor. Then you should go to Prisannes  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom