question

Users who are viewing this thread

Arvinho

Sergeant
Hey all, and sorry for disturbing, and being so "newbisch",

well, where can I find a minstrel? :grin:

Waldemmar said:
I just say, a minstrel love to sit in Taverns, and there are more than 1 minstrel, but not all of them an play the lunt.

thx :wink:

another question..
I found the castle guard in Bentwin for the "tea", but I dont have an option..?

Welcome everybody, i'm new.

I have two questions, where i can find forgotten monastery? This guy Frederus wont speak with me, and where i can find fishermen,s villige and atlantis harbor?

picuh

picuh said:
Welcome everybody, i'm new.

I have two questions, where i can find forgotten monastery? This guy Frederus wont speak with me, and where i can find fishermen,s villige and atlantis harbor?

picuh

Ask the scout! I think he knows about such things!  :wink:

Need help in the quest "Atlantis Search"! i talked to the king and he told me his daughter might be in the harbor- i cant find anything there xept for the angry women
i found Haward but when i leave he dosent join my party! why?
thx!

Ok
Question the second time :wink:
Can pls someone post a screen with the monastry?
I can´t find it!
(i talked with the scout but non city appeard on the map? or i just oversee it altimes.

Make sure that you can only find them (monastery, fishermen's village), if you're "allowed" to find it!
If they're enabled on the map, they are here:

monfish.jpg

And the line in the characters-window, that says, You own them is a bug, I don't know how to remove.

Albertus Magnus said:
Make sure that you can only find them (monastery, fishermen's village), if you're "allowed" to find it!
If they're enabled on the map, they are here:

monfish.jpg

And the line in the characters-window, that says, You own them is a bug, I don't know how to remove.

I went there, but I didnt see it.

Back
Top Bottom