Question

Users who are viewing this thread

I just signed up for beta yesterday (a little late i know), so i was just wondering how long should I be prepared to wait for it? Are they even giving out keys still? Thanks

There are probably several factors at play including, but not limited to, region, hardware specs etc. I and my i9 processor are in the United States. I applied for the beta in September... I still haven't received an invite. Do not let your hopes fly too high - you might be invited during the next wave of invites, or you might not be invited at all. Such is life, such is TaleWorlds.

Put your hopes down
edit: wait where are u from?

I live in the USA

There are probably several factors at play including, but not limited to, region, hardware specs etc. I and my i9 processor are in the United States. I applied for the beta in September... I still haven't received an invite. Do not let your hopes fly too high - you might be invited during the next wave of invites, or you might not be invited at all. Such is life, such is TaleWorlds.

that sucks to hear man. Ive got an i7 so maybe I still have hope? thanks for the answers

In the other hand... They gave thousands of keys to fake accounts and now they re selling them at ebay or amazon.
And they dont give anything to actual "core members" of the forums (im the most core member of Steam forum) who actually wants to genuinely test the game. They mentioned the words "core members" of communitys when this thing of beta giveaways starts, but in some point they failed with that premise.
Anyways, as i said, game is around the corner now. So, if beta key dont show up for you, for me, or for anyone (they could stil be in the mails of ppl who dont give a f*** about the game tho), dont worry. Less than 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom