Question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Heh,

What is the use of letting your troops live in your fief? Haven't quite figured that out.  :eek:

Oh, and please don't think that you do not have to update this mod after some of it's features have been adopted into M&B itself. :wink: DO feel proud though!  :eek:
Servitor

It adds to the population of your fief if you settle them.

I believe it also draws a little more on your food stocks and other items, such as tools due to new farms, and luxury goods just because those are shared amongst the town.

I believe that's about all, but Nijis could probably clear this up the best.

Correct whats set above for as far as I know. It also increases the men you can recruit from your village every time a small bit.

Settling men reduces income (the sheik tells you about this), but you'll be able to pick those troops as feudal levy. I.e., if you settle cavalry, they will slowly begin appearing as pickable troops.
Can be useful, as an alternative to just disband troops you don't want to keep in your party; especially if the damn fief doesn't pay you anything in taxes! :razz: You can't settle every kind of troop, though: just the cavalry and the faction footmen (so, Sicilian troops can't be settled).

Actually, I'm visiting Sicily with my parents and sister -- my first trip here. We've been staying in Piazza Armerina, south of Enna (Qasryanna) and today did a tour of Agria/Agyrion, Nicosia, Cerami/Keramanion, and Troina/Troyanum. The trip has given me lots of thoughts on how to reshape the mod for 0.89x, and I'll try to put up a detailed list of ideas for feedback as soon as I have a little more internet time. I'll also try to post some pictures of some of the more fought-over battlegrounds in the game. I hadn't quite realized how dramatic is the scenery in the central hill country.

Again, apols to all for the lack of progress and updates over the last couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom