Question Regarding High Tier Armor and Weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

High prosperity towns with the right workshops have a chance of spawning those. At least imperial ones do. I have never seen high tier Khuzait armors in their cities...

High prosperity towns with the right workshops have a chance of spawning those. At least imperial ones do. I have never seen high tier Khuzait armors in their cities...
I don't know if prosperity can get high enough for them to be able to produce the best armors that you could get from a spouse. Last I heard it's not possible.

You can possibly get damaged versions of high end armors from battle loot, say from imperial Elite cataphracts or legionnaires. However it would be very rare and not as good as from a Imperial spouse. I don't think anything drops the noble bows.

I don't know if prosperity can get high enough for them to be able to produce the best armors that you could get from a spouse. Last I heard it's not possible.

You can possibly get damaged versions of high end armors from battle loot, say from imperial Elite cataphracts or legionnaires. However it would be very rare and not as good as from a Imperial spouse. I don't think anything drops the noble bows.
Well, I did get those in shops in my campaign, a couple months ago, but I cannot guarantee it was not because of some mod I had.

DO you recall what the prosperity was?
I think it was around 9000 at least. Could have been higher. It was very much late game, when I was rolling around with hundreds of T5 units and millions of denars in my bank.

EDIT: Managed to load that savegame by disabling all my mods. Rolled to Lageta, at 6451 prosperity and it has "Lamellar with Scale Skirt", which is a T6 armor.
I also checked Jalmarys which is at 8836 prosperity, and it had the Imperial Jeweled Helmet, also T6.

Last edited:
I think it was around 9000 at least. Could have been higher. It was very much late game, when I was rolling around with hundreds of T5 units and millions of denars in my bank.

EDIT: Managed to load that savegame by disabling all my mods. Rolled to Lageta, at 6451 prosperity and it has "Lamellar with Scale Skirt", which is a T6 armor.
I also checked Jalmarys which is at 8836 prosperity, and it had the Imperial Jeweled Helmet, also T6.
That's not enough prosperity for them to make it, not by a lot. Unless it's a cheaper t6m body armor which cheaper t6 can be made, it's all about the cost of item.

Currently, Varcheg has 8k prosperity, yet inventory has not changed from the very beginning of the pt. Kinda sad, i hope TW will deliver with 1.5.7
It won't change much if there is no workshop(s) producing armors/weapons. Prosperity only increases chance of them producing high-tier equipment. Though even with workshops present in two 7,5k+ prosperity cities, T6 items appeared not that often.

It won't change much if there is no workshop(s) producing armors/weapons. Prosperity only increases chance of them producing high-tier equipment. Though even with workshops present in two 7,5k+ prosperity cities, T6 items appeared not that often.
I'm not the expert on this but the town has to have certain amount of gold to have a chance to make more expensive items. I forget the exact breakdown but basically it's not possible in the current builds of the game for a town to create the really good stuff. The tier doesn't matter, it's all about the price. You need the workshop too, but money is the wall blocking the items. Some items are wildly more expensive then similar items and will never be made, unless you cheat or mod the game!

Or you know, be a gold digging murderer :razz:

I don't like the high tier armors, so I'm not concerned about their absence, but if you want them and don't want to wait eternities, it's best to use mods to get them. If you don't want to use mods (which enable them for buying, or make lords lootable, either always or when executed, or which allow normal soldiers as companions), you have to wait and pray to Taleworlds. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom