Resolved Question regarding garrison troops donation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Running the game on 1.4.1 atm, but i think the situation has persisted since i started playing.

basically whenever an allied lord of my kingdom visits my town/castle (this also includes my companions and spouse), they NEVER donate troops to the garrison.

but whenever a companion or spouse party visits an allied town not owned by me. They ALWAYS donate troops, sometimes as much as HALF their party. Even when the town is inland has not seen sieges for years and has 400 troops defending it my companions would donate a couple of soldiers often times my tier 5-6 elites. (this also applies to allied lords but since i'm only concerned about my own troops it's irrelevant to me as to what they do with their party and garrison)

Is this working as intended? if so why? if not what's the problem? and what is the intended interaction?
Would we be able to set companion party behavior? like recruit troops, patrol territory, train soldiers by fighting looters... etc?

thanks for your answers in advance

Running the game on 1.4.1 atm, but i think the situation has persisted since i started playing.

basically whenever an allied lord of my kingdom visits my town/castle (this also includes my companions and spouse), they NEVER donate troops to the garrison.

but whenever a companion or spouse party visits an allied town not owned by me. They ALWAYS donate troops, sometimes as much as HALF their party. Even when the town is inland has not seen sieges for years and has 400 troops defending it my companions would donate a couple of soldiers often times my tier 5-6 elites. (this also applies to allied lords but since i'm only concerned about my own troops it's irrelevant to me as to what they do with their party and garrison)

Is this working as intended? if so why? if not what's the problem? and what is the intended interaction?
Would we be able to set companion party behavior? like recruit troops, patrol territory, train soldiers by fighting looters... etc?

thanks for your answers in advance
The only time i got donated troops was when my daction captured a city and i would won that city by vote or otherwise, i don't think i have noticed any donatios besides that. Playing on 1.4.0

Back
Top Bottom