Question: is there anyway to disable death in combat without disabling birth and old age?

Users who are viewing this thread

D0ctor121

Recruit
is there anyway to disable death in combat i found it really annoying and unrealistic that in every army battle the leader of my kingdom commit a suicide attack and dies and most of my lords follow the same it makes the game map feel empty with so many lords dead

is there anyway to disable death in combat i found it really annoying and unrealistic that in every army battle the leader of my kingdom commit a suicide attack and dies and most of my lords follow the same it makes the game map feel empty with so many lords dead
Nope. There is a mod on Nexus (several for diff versions) though.

Yea, I have predicted that perma death will not work in MB. It was a bad idea.
Just allow death by ageing but disable combat deaths. It does not work with basics of the game. But I guess devs can't walk back that path anymore since they have committed too much in to this.

As for mods, problem here is that they deal with it mostly by just reducing the death in combat chance to zero. They don't address problems of the overall balance (birth to death ratios and so on). That can lead to some unwanted consequences.

Back
Top Bottom