[Question] Hundreds of prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

I have hundreds of prisoners in my town deposited by other lords and my companions. Is there a way to access them? First I thought they are lock behind a high end perk, but apparently not... it's such a waste, dozens of potential recruits or even ransom money. :xf-cry:

Well, there must be dungeon management somewhere inside your keep menus. Your prisoners is there.

For towns, access keep, visit dungeon, use the sliders/arrow key to transfer prisoners. All so castles no need to visit keep, dungeon access is straight from the menu.

Now either keep them with you and eventually some may want to join or take them to the tavern district and sell.

You guys don't understand the qustion, maybe I wasn't clear enough.
I can manage my own prisoners just fine.
But other lords and my companions also deposit prisoners at my towns and castles. Hovering the mouse and pressing alt shows hundreds of prisoners in my fiefs, but they are inaccessible from the regular dungeon menu...

It's looking like a bug to me. Probably worth reporting to TW, with good explanation and screenshots of issue.

I have the same issue. My settlement was attacked by a force of 1500 men. I defeated them. My militia and garrison forces took hundreds of prisoners each. I cannot see these prisoners in my dungeon but they appear if you hold the cursor over the settlement.

Back
Top Bottom