Question for Developers

Users who are viewing this thread

I like what you guys are doing to the game only working on PC I respect that I’m glad that you wanna work through and get everything working however I don’t want you guys get too far ahead on the PC then put it on the Xbox and PlayStation‘s cause I seen a lot of games that do that and they get too far ahead on the PC and now they’re just trying to play catch-up on the systems they just eventually drop the systems only focus on the PC my biggest concern is that you guys would do the same thing you’re going to get too far ahead then I’ll be pointless to even think about importing it until like 20 years later down the line that’s my biggest concern. Developers read this please respond I would like to know your Answer.

Don't worry man, they've been completely hampering the pc version just to make it accessible for consoles since development started. Now everybody gets to play the same barren game.

The saving grace for PC players is mods though, can't say you'll be so lucky on console.

Don't worry man, they've been completely hampering the pc version just to make it accessible for consoles since development started. Now everybody gets to play the same barren game.

The saving grace for PC players is mods though, can't say you'll be so lucky on console.
It isn't just mods..the whole base game is better because they actually fixed bugs and gave you private servers. What are you complaining about

It isn't just mods..the whole base game is better because they actually fixed bugs and gave you private servers. What are you complaining about
There is stuff to be rather annoyed by, the game isn't perfect. The game is still in ongoing development and a lot of features that were well liked in WB are not featured in BL.

There is stuff to be rather annoyed by, the game isn't perfect. The game is still in ongoing development and a lot of features that were well liked in WB are not featured in BL.
My bad I thought we were talking about warband. Literally if a server fills up, its guaranteed to crash when the map changes. Also lack of private servers means trolls run rampant during clan battles

Radial menu certainly wasn't for PC players and had extreme backlash

They are 100% making decisions with consoles in mind

Back
Top Bottom