Question about up coming Private Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm hoping you Badbuckle or another developer can give me this answer but so will we be buying the server host through TaleWorlds, or will it be available to buy through other server hosters. Asking so we know exactly how its going to work. My clan NA Teutonic Order plans on of course opening an event server and public server like most clans.

The other not as important question is will be able to go over the 120 pop cap? We of course would be aware that it might be unstable but we are looking to host 200-250 player events. I am not asking for a release date but a little insight on purchasing a server.

Thank you again to everyone that has been responding to some of my post and interacting with updates and info!

Thanks - Vocals
Head of NA Teutonic Order Clan

Current servers are hosted privately and there have been plenty of events with 120+ player cap. Also don't see the need to know this early, you will know when the times come and nothing will really change if you do know the cap early on.

Current servers are hosted privately and there have been plenty of events with 120+ player cap. Also don't see the need to know this early, you will know when the times come and nothing will really change if you do know the cap early on.
So, events that include a lot of people tend to take a longer amount of time to plan and organize, so if you wanted to have a wedding for example, and you were wondering how many people you COULD invite to your wedding, you would ask the venue how many people it can hold ahead of time. That way, you can plan to invite that many people to the event. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom