Question about the reckoning mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello people. recently, I have been playing the warband with the reckoning third stage.

My question is simple... In the game, there were all finished fine animated choppers with sound and I saw it from a video... however, every time I see choppers in my game, the choppers do not animate or sounded...

The video is about a well-functioning helicopter... If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know!

Last edited:
It is possible that some of the features you see in the preview videos did not make it into the last released version because the developer of The Reckoning died before he was able to complete the mod.

I've seen it be bounced around for years, his Moddb page shows the earliest statements of his passing from back in 2018 https://www.moddb.com/members/lordric/page/2#comments
However, is there any credible source from a member of the mod team or something? The creator has been inactive and maybe (if he is alive) he just has not seen the fake comments/ messages (which may be useless hearsay at this point) to disprove.

Back
Top Bottom