Question about the fighting style "Floor stab"

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyway as the old saying goes, these are not the feints that make the man.

Alene said:
Blivandefar said:
uuuuuu plaaaaaay inveeeeeerseeeed!!!!

That I do, but I have not seen other inverted players spinning as much xD
You still play inverted ? I remember telling you about that !

This is the man that inspired it all :
SaulCanner said:
Do you mean Tobi's feints specifically, or just eurofeints in general?

The easiest feint of the latter type is just a simple 'thrust-right-repeat' pattern, which can be done by moving your mouse in small circles and tapping your right mouse button at the appropriate time. The timing for that is probably slower than you expect.

And still in my opinion one of the three best duelist in all of warband.

38IA6.png

Z3ro said:
You still play inverted ? I remember telling you about that !

Yea, you gave me the idea, and telling that you're to blame makes so many to hate you xD

Playing inverted was something different, and I wanted to see if it was any good. Unfortunately it required a lots of practice, and now I really can't duel in normal way anymore.

HKhronos said:
I know floor stab. but how can i do the crazy feint done by tobi?
do i need a good razer mouse or something?

If ya mean the kind of feints at around 1:03 in the following video
http://youtu.be/7MM7_aNVxrM?t=1m3s
some of the 'feints' in between are actually holds with body twists which made em look like feints.

PS: ppl should really try using keyboard for attacks :mrgreen:, it's fun and in no way inferior to the other schemes.

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
crazy fast feints are very ping dependant.  >50ms ping is hard to get speed of feints up.  >80ms don't even bother with uberfeints.

higher ping makes it easier to do these "uberfeints" because you're a lot more unpredictable.

While you are most likely not ever going to get to Tobi's ability of feinting, I would suggest just mixing up your styles as you go along.

During a fight I rarely stick to one style. I usually just run at the person to create the illusion I am on the offensive when in fact I'm not even swinging, and just waiting to block.
Sometimes I'll just Euro feint like a crazy monkey, and other times I'll mix it up with smooth slow holds. I find that keeping a person guessing and saving up some of your different styles can really help...

Who needs playstyles? Floor spam!

And btw servers should have an option to ban inverted players to avoid Alenes fkd up style

Back
Top Bottom