QUESTION ABOUT THE EARLY ACCESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Taleworlds our mighty gods have graced us with and early release and even a 20% discount.

They promised us this on a steam post.
I read through the post and can't help but to wonder. It says that Campaign and Custom battle will be available. Campaign doesn't sound like the sandbox formula from warband. Will there be a sandbox further down the road in EA or in full release. Or will it ship from the start with EA?

Much love to the whole taleworlds team <3

Taleworlds our mighty gods have graced us with and early release and even a 20% discount.

They promised us this on a steam post.
I read through the post and can't help but to wonder. It says that Campaign and Custom battle will be available. Campaign doesn't sound like the sandbox formula from warband. Will there be a sandbox further down the road in EA or in full release. Or will it ship from the start with EA?

Much love to the whole taleworlds team <3

"Campaign is a new and somewhat more structured approach to the Mount & Blade experience that blends a storyline and key events with the traditional sandbox gameplay that our players are familiar with. "

also

"However, if you refuse to take any direction and prefer to plot your own rise to power, you can simply ignore the campaign missions and go about your business! "

I bet they ll add the option to just have the sandbox later, but for now it might be good if the majority of the players play through it to test for bugs, and enjoyment factors etc..

As I understand the campaign is in sandbox. You just create your character and either follow campaign or just do whatever you like. Pretty much like some of the Warband mods I guess

Back
Top Bottom