Question about patching process for Devs?

Users who are viewing this thread

@AVRC I know I critique you guys endlessly but im in a good mood today so I want to ask a fair question. What is your work-process or procedure for taking community feedback and implementing it ingame? Additionally who do you primarily listen to? Is it from forums, friends in community, or/ additionally from personal experimentation and playing the game yourself? Again, this is not to critique you or your Devs, I just want to know how you process and implement the information you receive.

ignore NA and ask EU players only, that is the strategy. Bannerlord being dead is EU players fault
NA players cried and wanted servers in middle of the the USA and got separated in East and West NA regions. You cried and Taleworlds listened to you :grin: :grin: :grin:

Even in Warband NA was 3x smaller than EU community. But it was a bad move to divide the NA in 2 regions bacause you were 3x less when it comes to player base than EU but now you are separated as well haha.

NA players cried and wanted servers in middle of the the USA and got separated in East and West NA regions. You cried and Taleworlds listened to you :grin: :grin: :grin:

Even in Warband NA was 3x smaller than EU community. But it was a bad move to divide the NA in 2 regions bacause you were 3x less when it comes to player base than EU but now you are separated as well haha.
Eh that's whatever. When there's only 10 people playing it doesn't matter how many ways you split the player base, what is dead may never die!

Why would they support capitalism when they can support their communist comrades in europe?
9998611fW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom