Question about Families and territories

Users who are viewing this thread

Questions are as follows:

1. Is there a way to declare the main residence or a way to tell your family to move to a specific castle/town. Aside from appointing them governor and then not appointing them governor? I would really like it if I see an army coming to one of the castles, I can move my family out before they get captured.

2. If they are captured, how do you offer a ransom for them? I know that you can ransom your companions who were captured by talking to ransom brokers, but it doesn't seem to give the option for if your wife or brother are captured.

3. Is there a way to let your wife head out to do her own thing? I know when your wife is in default mode, she'll travel around from place to place.

4. Why can't you interact with your kids? There's obviously children models in that database as I see them in the towns, but why don't they appear in the castle? I guess this has more to do with the fact you can't move your family into a main residence.

Questions are as follows:

1. Is there a way to declare the main residence or a way to tell your family to move to a specific castle/town. Aside from appointing them governor and then not appointing them governor? I would really like it if I see an army coming to one of the castles, I can move my family out before they get captured.

2. If they are captured, how do you offer a ransom for them? I know that you can ransom your companions who were captured by talking to ransom brokers, but it doesn't seem to give the option for if your wife or brother are captured.

3. Is there a way to let your wife head out to do her own thing? I know when your wife is in default mode, she'll travel around from place to place.

4. Why can't you interact with your kids? There's obviously children models in that database as I see them in the towns, but why don't they appear in the castle? I guess this has more to do with the fact you can't move your family into a main residence.
Because the game promises much, but provides few, or with very basic/stupid algorithms.

no
can't have to wait, maybe if you happen to barter with the party that has the prisoner in the field, don't know since doing so would be wasting time.
you can make her a party leader, I think you make her caravan leader too
that might be considered content added to the game, can't open that Pandora's box, who knows what players would want next

Back
Top Bottom