Question about cartridges

Users who are viewing this thread

corsairf4u

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello , while I was playing this mod , I noticed that in the shop there are a cartridges called "Cartridges Fine" or something similar , but it gives +75 damage  :shock: , it's a bug or no ?

My loadout consists of a flintlock rifle, two large bags of fine cartridges, and a late sabre. Works great!  :smile:

MassacrMan said:
My loadout consists of a flintlock rifle, two large bags of fine cartridges, and a late sabre. Works great!  :smile:
hmm, much better to have late sabre, light fintlock musket, large bag of normal and flintlock pistol

On my Austrian character, he has a balanced light flintlock musket. (Slightly faster reload then the regular flintlock musket.) a pistol, and a late sabre with a large bag of normal cartridges.

MassacrMan said:
On my Austrian character, he has a balanced light flintlock musket. (Slightly faster reload then the regular flintlock musket.) a pistol, and a late sabre with a large bag of normal cartridges.
exactly that

wy would anyone need more then 20 cartridges, 1:the enemy is in your face before you have fired that many times, 2: if the cartridges somehow gets empty just go melee or return to your inventory chest.

i use 2 flintlock pistols (for extream rapid fireing) a large bag of fine cartridges and a late sabre (or meybe that other one)

TheAllMightyOne said:
wy would anyone need more then 20 cartridges, 1:the enemy is in your face before you have fired that many times, 2: if the cartridges somehow gets empty just go melee or return to your inventory chest.

i use 2 flintlock pistols (for extream rapid fireing) a large bag of fine cartridges and a late sabre (or meybe that other one)

1:  faster weapons, such as pistols, will often use that  many in a prolonged battle.  i know many times i have run out, even with a rifle.
2: you cant go back to your inventory during sieges, and the quickest way to die is to go up that ladder before the breach has been cleared.

Well if anyone wonders what I do.

I use a aften use a Szabla, a Flintlock Pistol and one cartridges pack. Fine or normal doesn't matter.
And on a battlefield. I allways use the sword. And I only use the pistol when I am chasing someone on horse that will take to long to get to. Then when he's down. I quickly reload and then draw my sword again.

And I try to avoid lancers, uhlans and lanciers aswell.

HunterAlpha1 said:
TheAllMightyOne said:

1:  faster weapons, such as pistols, will often use that  many in a prolonged battle.  i know many times i have run out, even with a rifle.
2: you cant go back to your inventory during sieges, and the quickest way to die is to go up that ladder before the breach has been cleared.

TheAllMightyOne said:
well during seiges i don't use pistols, i use my rifle them but wy would i want to die any way?

if you are in a siege, and your ammo runs out before the breach is cleared, what are you going to do, stand at the foot of the ladder and jack off?  in sieges i always carry my flintlock rifle, a masterwork szabla, and two large regular cartridges.

in certain sieges, like when i take tihr singlehandedly by sniping from the safety of the outer wall, i dont even bother with melee, i just fill up on cartridges.

Back
Top Bottom