Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Upon clearing the bandit lair for either Istiana or Azagros, the location of the other piece of the Dragon Banner is not revealed on the map. The player is unable to proceed with the main quest.

How to Reproduce:
  1. Get to clan level 2 and initiate the quest to meet Istiana and Azagros.
  2. Meet Istiana. Tell her you're unsure of taking her cause.
  3. Meet Azagros. Tell him you'll support his cause.
  4. Clear the bandit lair that is revealed by Azagros.
  5. Observe: Quest for helping Istiana is failed.
I intended to return to Istiana to tell her I'd try her cause too and get the location of the bandit lair near her. But it appears the only way to see both bandit lair locations is to support both Istiana and Azagros. This is not intuitive for newcomers since they feel they are committing to both. They would not be able to get the Dragon Banner.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file before the crash?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To clarify:
  • The game is not crashing. It is just in a state where the second bandit lair with the piece of Dragon Banner is not on the world map. This makes it impossible to proceed with the mission.
  • When speaking with Istiana, she asks me where I am with completing the mission even though I told her I'd think about it.
I do not have a save prior to realizing I cannot proceed with the quest, but I have my save in a state where I cannot complete the quest. Let me know if that would be useful.

If there's a cheat to fix this, I'd gladly use it :smile:

I have the same problem, my mistake was due to:

1. Meet Istiana. Tell her you're unsure of taking her cause.

The fact is that I have 2 of the 3 shards: (Most recent save point after this). I count with 2 of the 3 fragments, the Arzagos fragment was not delivered after destroying the bandit hideout. There is a solution via console however I bought the game before release (I didn't have a computer to run it at that time), now I do have one and I am happy to play it, so I don't want to use cheats because I want the achievements.

Stuck on same quest, but i had different issue.
Meet Azagros. Said i am not ready to accept his cause.
Meet Istiana. Suported her cause. Done her quest.
Returned to Azagros. Supported his cause(i had option).
Lair was generated on map, but when i got to lair, i did alt-f4 inside.
When i loaded quest was unavailable and lair despawned.

I think issue is showing when you try to load when you declined Azargros or Istiana cause.

79GSvwk.png

Exact same problem. Told Istiana I was unsure, quest is now failed, and there are no more dialogue options with her.

I tried the console command configuration.complete_active_quest but that was an unknown command, though I found it on the taleworlds site.

Taleworlds has removed the cheat command 'campaign.list_active_quest' and 'campaign.complete_active_quest' despite leaving in every other cheat in the game. This is infuriating. My quest is bugged, I can't complete the damn banner. Give the fix to add back in the command to complete quests Taleworld.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom