SP - General quest suggestions involved unarmed combat

Users who are viewing this thread

1. a quest that is been given by "gang leaders" or "lawfull traders who have buisness rivals" npcs kind of like the gang wars quests but this one involve unarmed combat in the city...
maybe it would be about going to beat up some rival gang members or civilians or a situation of peaceful business negotiation where all the sides are agreed to come to the meeting without weapons and in regular clothes that go badly (at this point could it be a dice roll situation..could go bad or go good)..and it includes a brawl with multiple targets and you could bring ppl with you and you be limited to just fists and wearing civilian clothes..

2. adding a tournament type of arena fighting with fists that is being run by the criminal type of the cities..it would pay less (low amount of money with no other rewards) but you could get a reputation among the criminal type npcs... all this place can take place in a seller of a shaddy tavern in town

3.a random situation triggering a drunk brawl scenario in a tavern when you enter a tavern..
maybe adding an additional tavern that is a shaddy type..with more shaddy type of ppl and the it would be cheaper then regular tavern but would trigger that kind of a brawl inside of the tavern.. if you survive you could "find" some coins on the ground after the fight..if you lose you get nocked out and get some of your coin stolen..

maybe if you can play the table games in that tavern..if you bet on coin and win maybe the other guy get angry and then trigger a fist fight and if you lose that fight..the man take some of your winning price..

Last edited:
The idea of underground fighting arenas sounds great to me. I'd like it if it's entirely detached from the current arena system, maybe requiring successful dialogue with a Gang Leader who runs the fights. That same Gang Leader can keep a ladder-style ranking system with a. 'title belt,' of sorts -- maybe an actual piece of civilian clothing of some sort.

It would be interesting if the player wins the title, and then each week the Gang Leader may require they attend the fight (may have to wait several days until the specific day it's on) to defend the title, or else forfeit it to the number two.

As far as skirmishes in the town and tavern scenes, I think it would be cool to see crime including robbery attempts happening with increased frequency inversely related to how prosperous a town is. So if a town is low prosperity, out of desperation and lack of opportunity, a rich player wandering through the streets might come across a few thugs who attempt to extort some denairs.

It would be really interesting if the thugs follow at a distance, and then jump the player when they're somewhere alone or on a gang turf. Coupled with this, I'd like to see the guards aggro when they observe criminal activity or violence.

Back
Top Bottom