Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
There is none for this.
I'm not sure if this is fixed in 1.5.6
But I'm playing on 1.5.5

Spy Among Us is bugged and freezes up the game.
I tried this quest twice with the same results:
1) I accepted the quest ( No matter of quest giver )
2) Take a walk around the city
3) I asked 1st npc living there about the Suspicious man she gave Me a default negative answer
4) Went to the second npc living there, few feet away, and when I asked the question game freezes up and I have to force close the game.

So the bug is that every time I ask the second inhabitant about the spy, the game freezes.

Hi! Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I'm not sure if this is fixed in 1.5.6
But I'm playing on 1.5.5

Spy Among Us is bugged and freezes up the game.
I tried this quest twice with the same results:
1) I accepted the quest ( No matter of quest giver )
2) Take a walk around the city
3) I asked 1st npc living there about the Suspicious man she gave Me a default negative answer
4) Went to the second npc living there, few feet away, and when I asked the question game freezes up and I have to force close the game.

So the bug is that every time I ask the second inhabitant about the spy, the game freezes.
Still having this problem in the latest build?

Among Us is a game that I love to play. I download the mod apk version of the game Among Us at ModCombo, mod apk website . ModCombo is my first choice whenever I want to download mod apk versions of games for Android.

Last edited:
This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please let me know. Thanks!

If you have found mentioned any issue, you can complain about the free fire help center 2023. There are numerous players facing this issue and confusing. But we will determine some effective ways to complain about free fire help centers updated.

Among Us is a mod apk games that I love to play. I download the mod apk version of the game Among Us at modhihe. modhihe is my first choice whenever I want to download apk versions of games for Android.

Last edited:
Troubleshooting Steps Taken: Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already, such as restarting the game, verifying game files, or updating your drivers? Globoplay APK

Last edited:
Terabox Mod Apk is a modified version of the official Terabox app that gives users access to all of the features of Terabox, including unlimited storage space, ad-free browsing, and faster download speeds.

Back
Top Bottom