Version number
e1.5.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Jester94

Recruit
Summary: Rescue your Family quest, I keep on getting the quest Rescue your Family near Omor i went there and tried to do it which it let me but once ive done it, it will still show up.. what i bleived that caused this was the exicution to Radagos.
How to Reproduce
:
Scene Name (if related): Rescue your Family
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://gyazo.com/4bb075c9f63b2ee67b9e2d49665e2fe1

Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
I started a new game and it is currently working fine again but I have encountered this issue tho, this was completeing the Extorion by deserters with the campiaginm I was running on 1.5.2
SqGjvqu.png

The fix for that is explained here:

“.tpac” file related issues
If the game has a decompression failure problem, players can try this method:
  • Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
  • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
  • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
  • Verify the game files through Steam

The fix for that is explained here:

“.tpac” file related issues
If the game has a decompression failure problem, players can try this method:
  • Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
  • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
  • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
  • Verify the game files through Steam
ill let you know on the outcome

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom