SP - Quests Quest idea: Corrupted Governor

Users who are viewing this thread

The rumors about the corruption of the governor are more and more, we will have to find some people at the tavern towards evening who work for him and then go to the governor. After talking to him personally we will have three choices: get the money back and forgive him (there will remain some corruption anyway, but much less), get the money back and fire him or get the money back and execute him (honor penalty).

Post if you like it.

giphy.gif

This quest could go both ways.
1 to expose a corrupted governor as a quest for the owner of the settlement. + possible fight against a militia party defending the governor.
2 to corrupt a governor to weaken the settlement (loyalty, militia size, etc.) or to switch sides and fight the battle along side the militia against the garrison.

1 to expose a corrupted governor as a quest for the owner of the settlement. + possible fight against a militia party defending the governor.
2 to corrupt a governor to weaken the settlement (loyalty, militia size, etc.) or to switch sides and fight the battle along side the militia against the garrison.
I like it!

Thanks for this addition.

Thanks for this addition.
you're welcome :smile:
as I understand a rebellion can happen if the loyalty is low and the militia has a strengt advantage over the garrison. Adding you party size to the militia could tip the balance. I don't think fighting a full scale battle in the streets would be fun. But a scaled down skirmisch in the streets would be. It could end with an assault on the keep.

Back
Top Bottom