SP - Quests Quest Idea: Bandit Army

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I came up with this quest idea because I saw a problem in Bannerlord that could be solved with a simple quest.

The Problem: Bandit parties are everywhere and impossible to totally eliminate, even for a short while. For a player, it's easier to eliminate a faction than it is to eliminate bandits from an area of the map.

The Solution: The quest "Bandit Army" has the player receive the quest from a noble who has heard a rumor that there is a bandit king / queen uniting the bandits in the area and is making trouble for their garrison(s). If the player accepts the quest, a bandit party is spawned next to a bandit hideout with a custom king or queen bandit character as the leader (perhaps they could just be drawn from the pool of wanderers?). After spawning, all local bandit parties within a specific area immediately move to join the newly spawned party. The player must search the surrounding area for the bandit army and defeat them through combat.

The Reward: Gain influence with the lord that gave the quest. Gain renown for crushing the bandit army. New bandits do not spawn in the area for some extended amount of time.

Hopefully this suggestion or some other mechanic makes it into the game that gives the player a way to curtail the problem of the bandit swarms.

Hello,

I came up with this quest idea because I saw a problem in Bannerlord that could be solved with a simple quest.

The Problem: Bandit parties are everywhere and impossible to totally eliminate, even for a short while. For a player, it's easier to eliminate a faction than it is to eliminate bandits from an area of the map.

The Solution: The quest "Bandit Army" has the player receive the quest from a noble who has heard a rumor that there is a bandit king / queen uniting the bandits in the area and is making trouble for their garrison(s). If the player accepts the quest, a bandit party is spawned next to a bandit hideout with a custom king or queen bandit character as the leader (perhaps they could just be drawn from the pool of wanderers?). After spawning, all local bandit parties within a specific area immediately move to join the newly spawned party. The player must search the surrounding area for the bandit army and defeat them through combat.

The Reward: Gain influence with the lord that gave the quest. Gain renown for crushing the bandit army. New bandits do not spawn in the area for some extended amount of time.

Hopefully this suggestion or some other mechanic makes it into the game that gives the player a way to curtail the problem of the bandit swarms.
I'd rather gladly see the way to become such a bandit king in the Vanilla game :razz: But I also like your idea.

Hello,

nice idea, could work a bit like the mod bandit militia.

Back
Top Bottom