Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Hexnibbler

Recruit
Summary: When accepting the quest "gang leader needs recruit" while already having looters/bandits in the party, trying to immediately provides them to the NPC makes the troop transfer screen bugs. See screenshot
How to Reproduce:
1) have looters in your troop (not prisonner)
2) accept the quest from a gang leader "gang leader needs recruits"
3) re-enter the dialog to end the quest "about the tasks you gave me..."
The screen for transfering troops has no troop (only shows prisonners).

it can be seen that the troop transfer screen shows 6 "upgradable" troop while showing no troop (upper right corner, circled in red).
to fix it manually : just open the party screen from outside the dialog and closes it. Then the troop transfer screen will works as expected.

Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
EIjHhkH.png

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
We were not able to reproduce the issue. Do you have a save file that this issue is still happening?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I cannot seem to reproduce it either (now playing on 1.6.5 beta).
I'll update this with a save if I ever run into it again.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom