Resolved Quest corruption conflict - help with mountain bandits + Army of poachers

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
so I accepted a quest for a village for "Falsevor of Calioc needs help with mountain bandits" And then went to Sargot to accept the quest "Army of Poachers" at Calioc.
Completed the poacher quest then went back to attacking the group of bandits around Calioc.

EveryBandit group i tried to attack ended up in my party reaching the location and then auto following the target and matching their party movement speed on the map.

Didnt see a point taking a screenshot of my party being behind the bandit party and i dont know how to take videos but im sure that description is sufficient

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Ah sorry i already overwrote that save file by using a previous save before accepting that poacher quest to avoid taking on the quest to fix the problem.

Basically should be a conflict when they are in the same village

Back
Top Bottom