Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Cole935

Recruit
I have accepted 2 separate quests from 2 different villages (Onica & Canoros), the quests are 'The Art of The Trade' & 'Canoros needs seed grain'.

On accepting the 2nd Quest and having the required 60 Grain I opened dialogue with the Quest giver and he went into details for completing the first quest, which was from a totally different NPC from another village.

Not sure at this point whether going back to the 1st NPC will allow completion of the 2nd Quest or if I have to complete the first Quest before I can complete the second and If I do complete either Quest and there is an issue with the Quest giver will I get my reward?

I have uploaded the relevant Save game file.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have checked and the issue persists. The second quest giver NPC still only asks about the first quest from a different NPC.

Back
Top Bottom