In Progress Quest bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The quest "Destroy Raiders" gets bugged if one of the raider partys surrender to you and can not be completed.
The quest "Conspiracy Base of Operations" gets odd if you have already seen the hideout before you get to where the quest tells you to go, If you get a new hideout reveal it gets marked. if it replaced a already existing hideout it does not get marked and you have to guess
which one is the correct one, I had to do 4 of them before I found the one I needed

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi have a save file. There is only one raiders thatr gets the 1\3 the other one I cannot attack them of capture them. Sending it to you now

Did you try bringing them into your party? When I took them as prisoners it didn't work, but the second I took them into my party it said all raiders have been eliminated. I destroy the first 2 groups without issues. The raider group I had trouble with had 50 in their party but showed zero on the little avatar running around

Apologies I just submitted a similar thread before seeing this. But yes I had the same issue. I was able to load a slightly earlier save in which the party accepted battle and could be defeated. The save that worked was an auto save made during the quest and the save where the bug appeared was a save&exit made almost exactly at the same point as the autoave.

For anyone having this issue I have found a temporary work around. If another army attacks and kills the bugged bandit party it will respawn with full troops which can then be attacked by you. Best thing is to wait nearby until you see someone attack the party and once their battle is over look around and you should find a replacement bandit party you can defeat for the quest.

Back
Top Bottom