Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce
: I just wanted to send my brother to do quest for me ("Inn and Out" quest).
Scene Name (if related): idk
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 570 8GB
GPU Driver Version: 20.12.1 (it is newest one)
CPU: R7 2700 3.2 GHz
RAM: 8GB RAM ddr4
Motherboard: i dont know
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): game is on 500GB HDD disc

Hi! Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi! Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Ok will I will send it. Btw my brother is useless. I cant give him any role in my party so I gave him his own party with 20+ inf (not recruits) and he got captured 2x In less than 2 minutes.

I have sent save file yasterday.

Last edited:
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I will update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for reporting!

Well, I haven't played BL in quite some time so I wouldn't know. But I plan to try the newest patch so If I find anything I will report it.

So, I will mark this issue as solved for now and continue to follow it. Please update this thread if you experience the same issue again. Thank you for your feedback!

Back
Top Bottom