Version number
v1.1.0.12734
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Mirr0r_Man

Recruit
Summary: Quest Title: Alision need crafting materials - Nethor of Alision told you that his local smith needs Wrought Iron to forge more tools. He asked you to bring 3 loads of wrought iron to him.
I have 3 wrought iron in my inventory but when I go back to him and try to turn in the quest he does not appear to register that I have the required materials?
In the quest book also it does not show that I have the materials - the completion graphic is still showing 0/3
THIS ISSUE APPEARS IN BOTH MODDED AND UNMODDED GAMEPLAY
How to Reproduce
: I do not know if this issue will reproduce in another town/village, as I have not yet seen this quest appear elsewhere yet.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super (16GB)
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2814
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard: Z390UD
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD - INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 (1TB)
HDD - ST2000DM008-2FR102

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom