SP - UI Quality of life suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I have three sugggestions:
1. Add to Party screen for Heroes option: Bodyguard (unit that at all times stick to you) just like Scout, Surgeon...
2. Add to the bottom right menu LOCK checkbox so that this menu stay upat all times
3. Add compass icon above right bottom menu, when you click on it it align map to North.Yea I am aware about day / night iconic the middle, but this compass icon should just just center map and not to zoom in to character.

Add to Party screen for Heroes option: Bodyguard (unit that at all times stick to you) just like Scout, Surgeon...
We can talk more about this after OoB releases.

Add to the bottom right menu LOCK checkbox so that this menu stay upat all times
Saving the extend state of the map info bar is in my notes but it's low priority.

Add compass icon above right bottom menu, when you click on it it align map to North.Yea I am aware about day / night iconic the middle, but this compass icon should just just center map and not to zoom in to character.
We can change the behavior of that button. When you think about it, when the player is outside of the screen, there are two buttons that takes the camera to the player. Yes, the time-of-day is static, reliable and it's easier to click than finding the portrait. But it's duplication of features. I'll bring this up internally(time of day only resetting the direction of the camera)

Bor bodyguards, I's suggest a checkbox in the party menu for each hero. If you want them with you, just check the 'bodyguard' box and that's it. The first hero on your pary list should be the one always following you when you enter a scene.

I would also like to see a "bodyguard" formation/group for combat. I never quite understood the formations, but I think they each have a special AI behaviour (infantry vs cav), so one for bodyguard could maybe focus on using shieldwall when the hero is close to them and going out of it if not, to get quicker to them. Something like that.

I would also like to see a "bodyguard" formation/group for combat. I never quite understood the formations, but I think they each have a special AI behaviour (infantry vs cav), so one for bodyguard could maybe focus on using shieldwall when the hero is close to them and going out of it if not, to get quicker to them. Something like that.
We used to just call them "companions" in warband and since you were personally connected to all of them it was much more immersive and rewarding.

Makes me wonder why if bannerlord is continuing to render each unit as a separate character they don't just make them individuals that the player can play around with like companions.

Back
Top Bottom