Q4 2021? more like Q2 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

AlexanderTournier

Imma drop this here as a prediction, there is no way this game will be complete and fully enjoyable on *all* aspects in Q4 2021. Soon™, but not Q4 2021 soon.

I'm even going to drop my exact predictions to the week;
For the unrealistic and 100% gonna-be-delayed Q4 2021: 3rd week of November, if they can dare to even announce a date that is.
For the optimistic Q2 2022: 2nd week of April.

Authored by Grumpy Barbie

Powered by
SWqt9.png

Last edited:
Imma drop this here as a prediction, there is no way this game will be complete and fully enjoyable on *all* aspects in Q4 2021. Soon™, but not Q4 2021 soon.

Authored by Grumpy Barbie

Powered by
SWqt9.png
Don't trust the plan.

Don't let them hurry. They've taken their time so far, don't ruin a good thing.

This game needs 3 more years in development.

In 2 it will be playable.

I think I would rather they'll take their time when making this game. We do know a lot of games that rushed for completion and ended up the worst games ever! I feel like TW's really want this game to be their best game when compared to the other mount and blade games. Yes, I do understand that many people that plays this game are frustrated with what the game is currently like, but it is in EA after all, so we never know what TW's may surprise us with, I mean just look at VC for example. Ik a lot of people are saying that TWs are just after the money, and don't care about the game or the community, then they would of released the game a while ago and said it is 'finished' then they'll work on another game to get more money. Lol

I think I would rather they'll take their time when making this game. We do know a lot of games that rushed for completion and ended up the worst games ever! I feel like TW's really want this game to be their best game when compared to the other mount and blade games. Yes, I do understand that many people that plays this game are frustrated with what the game is currently like, but it is in EA after all, so we never know what TW's may surprise us with, I mean just look at VC for example. Ik a lot of people are saying that TWs are just after the money, and don't care about the game or the community, then they would of released the game a while ago and said it is 'finished' then they'll work on another game to get more money. Lol
They are working on a sci-fi game. Lurk moar.

The game doesn't have to be much more detailed than it is now. I'd rather have them release the game so that they can support the modders properly, without having to worry about early access. Let's be honest, most people here will not play this game vanilla and many of the vanilla mechanics are done better by mods.

I think Q4 2021 would be enough to have the base game stable and in a reasonable state but realistically, TaleWorld's todo list is still way too long. I don't see them finishing it this year.

The game doesn't have to be much more detailed than it is now. I'd rather have them release the game so that they can support the modders properly, without having to worry about early access. Let's be honest, most people here will not play this game vanilla and many of the vanilla mechanics are done better by mods.

I think Q4 2021 would be enough to have the base game stable and in a reasonable state but realistically, TaleWorld's todo list is still way too long. I don't see them finishing it this year.

Mods should be the last 2-4 %, from "Great" to "Perfect". if it´s more, then there is no game to start with.

Let them creat a great game! Modders will and has to adopt(or they can simply stick to a set defined version.) Mods should never set the agenda for a developer. That contradics the whole idea of modability.

I'd rather Taleworlds keep Bannerlord in EA indefinitely until both community and TW are happy with it. As stupid as it sounds I was extremely pleased to hear they had no plans to release from EA soon - progress is slow; but it is progress. Bannerlord needs 2-3 years more cooking time and they shouldn't get it out of the oven before then.

I'd rather Taleworlds keep Bannerlord in EA indefinitely until both community and TW are happy with it. As stupid as it sounds I was extremely pleased to hear they had no plans to release from EA soon - progress is slow; but it is progress. Bannerlord needs 2-3 years more cooking time and they shouldn't get it out of the oven before then.
Couldn't agree more with your assessment. As we discussed before, I have never used any mods for M&B games, perhaps because of this fact the idea of delegating some features as "mod features", in it's purest form, seems dumb to me. We, as a community, should be able to wait as long as needed until all the features promised to us are delivered. Bannerlord's development is in full swing right now, this isn't a protoptype Taleworlds can throw away like they have done for the past 8 years. Development should take as long as it needs and we should be able to wait as long as we need to, to get the game we have dreamed of for all those years.

Why should TW do that?

They already collected their full money for the game. TaleWorlds is a company. They already have to be working on their next project.

The game must be published now and leave it to the modders. The company's only concern right now should be to please modders and give them the tools they need.

Back
Top Bottom