Q2 of 2022 has flown by and.....nothin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Remember when TW said the game should be ready by Q2?

Pepperidge Farm remembers....

Remember the last time a Dev was active on this forum and was talking to us about upcoming features and plans? I will always say this, the Devs at TW are terrible and we can only place our faith in the modding community to make this game 100000x better than what it is.

Left? Like, the forums or did he quit?
He took a new job. I miss his honesty and his ability to speak his mind. But most of all I miss knowing a dev was actually listening to what these forums had to say instead of just repeating the Taleworlds mantra of "not our vision", "too complicated" or "we'll look into it".

He took a new job. I miss his honesty and his ability to speak his mind. But most of all I miss knowing a dev was actually listening to what these forums had to say instead of just repeating the Taleworlds mantra of "not our vision", "too complicated" or "we'll look into it".
FFS... but I hope he will be appreciated and wish him alot of success wherever he went.
That news is a gut punch to me though.

Remember when TW said the game should be ready by Q2?

Pepperidge Farm remembers....

Remember the last time a Dev was active on this forum and was talking to us about upcoming features and plans? I will always say this, the Devs at TW are terrible and we can only place our faith in the modding community to make this game 100000x better than what it is.

Yes, Q2 is over and for the first time since Early Access was announced, Bannerlord has no approximate release date.

This is unfortunate. We are getting worse.

Yeah but honestly at some point a game dev needs to say "thats too much for now", scale down the ambition and actually finish what they started in the first place. I'm looking at you, Cyberpunk 2077

The kicker is that when it releases, they will have no obligation whatsoever to fix the game or add any more features etc etc. That's the best part here. They know it, too. :razz:

people still play this game ?

I look at it in my Steam library all of the time and ask "why are they torturing themselves like this?". :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, everything started going downhill once mexxico left imo :/

Agreed. The only dev that actually engaged the community (at least in that "i'm here because they made me" kinda way) and made us feel like we were being listened to. I don't know what job he moved to, but I hope wherever he is, it's better for him.

Back
Top Bottom