Q&A Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope the AI's retardation levels will lower while using the Sarrissa or they're done for. I think a Pike brace needs to be implemented in this mod, i'm sure WFAS had a Pike brace and whenever you told Pikemen to Hold a position they would make nice Pikewall formation.

Dion/Folcwar said:
celtic music, for the king.

Oh! Speaking of music, whats that song thats kind of sad sounding, that the girl sings? Most of it sounds like a different language, but at one part she says "My lover left" or something along those lines.  :razz:

Daethikus said:
Dion/Folcwar said:

Oh! Speaking of music, whats that song thats kind of sad sounding, that the girl sings? Most of it sounds like a different language, but at one part she says "My lover left" or something along those lines.  :razz:
search on youtube
Meav Newry Boat song.
It's in Gaidhlig (scotish-celtic)

Dion/Folcwar said:
Daethikus said:
Dion/Folcwar said:

search on youtube
Meav Newry Boat song.
It's in Gaidhlig (scotish-celtic)

Thank ya sir!  :mrgreen:

Started up the mod, had it crash on me two or three times due to being asked to do something in an unusual manner. (I forget the wording.) Last time I had this problem lowering the texture resolution fixed it, which it did this time too. Any hoo, in the mod I'm seeing a lot of white items. They seem to lack textures. Is this something everyone has or just me? (I'm using 2.1 since I can't download the patch from mediafire, that host doesn't  like me for some reason.)

Lord Drake said:
Started up the mod, had it crash on me two or three times due to being asked to do something in an unusual manner. (I forget the wording.) Last time I had this problem lowering the texture resolution fixed it, which it did this time too. Any hoo, in the mod I'm seeing a lot of white items. They seem to lack textures. Is this something everyone has or just me? (I'm using 2.1 since I can't download the patch from mediafire, that host doesn't  like me for some reason.)
2.1 should be fine, try downloading again?

DumbMan900BC said:
Lord Drake said:
2.1 should be fine, try downloading again?
try putting"Load Textures on demand off" and if that does not work try what DumbMan says try redownloading, if that fixes most then I will send you a pm how we can fix the patch.

uhm, are the greek city states unfinished yet? why don't they have weapons when i choose them in custom battle? and when i start a new game, why isn't there an option to join a caravan going to greece?

also, why is the world map upside down?

Back
Top Bottom