Python script download link

Users who are viewing this thread

If any modders are interested in playing around with the scripts, they can be downloaded here... Feel free to use or adapt any features for your own mods, if you like.

http://rapidshare.com/files/179409572/Tides_of_Conquest_Sicily.rar.html

You'll still need the map files from the 0.808 version. Also, you should probably set the spotting range in the module file to zero so that the Sicily script spotting system is used instead.

If the game freezes, I think there's a rare bug somewhere in a try_for_range in which the bottom is equal to or higher than the top.

hi mate,

it seems that the download limit on this file has been reached. Any chance you could pop it on the repository? I'd love to take a look at your AI scripts to get some inspiration for changing my own AI scripts.

Would be much appreciated, thanks!

[edit] problem solved thanks to Froggyluv

I was looking through the scripts yesterday and you, my friend, are a genius :smile:

I've been wanting to remake the AI for ages, but you've taken it to a whole new level with all the different tactical options. Looks extremely cool!

Just writing and balancing my quite basic patrol AI move/target and maintenance script already took me a while.. this must've been (and hopefully still is) quite the job!

Thanks for sharing and you've definitely given me new inspiration. If I have more detailed questions I'll let you know.

I'm curious of these scripts as I'm working on AI for SoD, unfortunately rapidshare no longer allow the download. Are the scripts available somewhere else ?

I know this is a major necro, but after 4 and a half years I am finally going through the code.  Quite amazing stuff.  Nijis you are a genius, too bad you didn't finish this.  For me Battle for Sicily was to M&B what M&B was to computer gaming, a completely unique and new experience, refreshing.

You can see snippets of this code all throughout warband.  If anyone is interested in the code, you can find it here:

http://www.mbrepository.com/who.php?id=507

Back
Top Bottom