Python problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been mentioned before, but didn't really find anything like that. So I'm learning how to code and was trying to setup python.
Was using this as a tutorial http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

I setup everything fine like the path and everything else, but when I run build_module.bat it shows CMD and should start exporting files according to the picture. But for me it says these lines
2Xivp.png

When I run it as adminstrator it says this
2XiwR.png

I don't know what, but maybe I've setup something wrong when was setting up the module_info.py, but did like a triple check and seemed fine to me.

Could anyone help me with this problem? :wink:

IL_Scippio said:
This has probably been mentioned before, but didn't really find anything like that. So I'm learning how to code and was trying to setup python.
Was using this as a tutorial http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

I setup everything fine like the path and everything else, but when I run build_module.bat it shows CMD and should start exporting files according to the picture. But for me it says these lines
2Xivp.png

2XiwR.png

I don't know what, but maybe I've setup something wrong when was setting up the module_info.py, but did like a triple check and seemed fine to me.

If you setted up the directory properly and if you are running it on windows 7 you should disable windows 7 UAC.
I think I had the same problem when I was starting to mod,and it solved it.

SheriffTheRevenger said:
IL_Scippio said:

2Xivp.png

2XiwR.png

If you setted up the directory properly and if you are running it on windows 7 you should disable windows 7 UAC.
I think I had the same problem when I was starting to mod,and it solved it.

Sorry, but forgot to mention that I'm running Windows Vista.

It looks like you havnt set up python properly.

Im on windows 7 but i know thiers a different way to set it up on Vista.  Unfortunately i cant really help but im 99% sure it will be to do with your python PATH.  Im sure MadVader or someone else with more knowledge will point you in the correct direction soon.

You haven't setted it up properly.
I took a closer look at your first screenshot and I saw it points to WOTS-BLA BLA BLA BLA.
Don't you think that your module folder should be in the program files directory?
not in ...WOTS

SheriffTheRevenger said:
You haven't setted it up properly.
I took a closer look at your first screenshot and I saw it points to WOTS-BLA BLA BLA BLA.
Don't you think that your module folder should be in the program files directory?
not in ...WOTS

I changed it, after I saw it myself. But now it says Permission Denied.

This is my line
# Point export_dir to the folder you will be keeping your module
# Make sure you use forward slashes (/) and NOT backward slashes (\)

export_dir = "C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/Scippio/"
#export_dir = "C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade/Modules/Native/"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom