PVP is zero-sum game

Users who are viewing this thread

pointless to complain, multi-player should only consist of captain mode, and legcy mode send via public server, so far this mix bag apporch make game skirmsher warband player cant enjoy the game at all, the class mean it will balance as class, but fundmental stupidity of this permisis is you gave a new player a class that suppose to counter he will more or less have a chance. this is not true where you can see in post "cav is not countering archers".

this game is not suppose to be "balanced" you give the tool and fair play ground to everyone so player can fill the blank, and dev should go to figure out how to make the real money maker captain mode work. so far both seems not attractive at all.

Last edited:
I feel like it has alot to do with progression. You dont actually get anything and you're not feeling like you're progressing, I mean it's not rare that I at level 130 go against people who play for the first time and that's not fun for anyone especially the new guy who gets totally stomped to the ground.

pointless to complain, multi-player should only consist of captain mode, and legcy mode send via public server, so far this mix bag apporch make game skirmsher warband player cant enjoy the game at all, the class mean it will balance as class, but fundmental stupidity of this permisis is you gave a new player a class that suppose to counter he will more or less have a chance. this is not true where you can see in post "cav is not countering archers".

this game is not suppose to be "balanced" you give the tool and fair play ground to everyone so player can fill the blank, and dev should go to figure out how to make the money maker captain mode work. so far both seems not attractive at all.

Cav is countering archers, you simply cant get a 100% kill chanse against them if you're not really good wich is exactly how it should be. I mean how can you think that the fastest unit in the game (By far) is a sure death for every archer is balance? There wont ever be a reason to pick archer if one cav can kill every enemy archer.

Last edited:
I feel like it has alot to do with progression. You dont actually get anything and you're not feeling like you're progressing, I mean it's not rare that I at level 130 go against people who play for the first time and that's not fun for anyone especially the new guy who gets totally stomped to the ground.

Cav is countering archers, you simply cant get a 100% kill chanse against them if you're not really good wich is exactly how it should be. I mean how can you think that the fastest unit in the game (By far) is a sure death for every archer is balance? There wont ever be a reason to pick archer if one cav can kill every enemy archer.
Long term progression has nothing to do with it.

Long term progression has nothing to do with it.

Depends on who you're asking I guess, it's pretty subjective what people want and do not want. But progression is generally good in any type of game. No matter what new players dont want to get crushed every game so they stop playing wich is totally understandable and singleplayer cant really prepare you enough.

Depends on who you're asking I guess, it's pretty subjective what people want and do not want. But progression is generally good in any type of game. No matter what new players dont want to get crushed every game so they stop playing wich is totally understandable and singleplayer cant really prepare you enough.
You're talking about matchmaking, most people are going to bother with custom servers.

You're talking about matchmaking, most people are going to bother with custom servers.

Okay but the fact that the community want custom servers have been said since the beginning and Callum have made statements about it many times before. Why do we keep talking about the same things all the time? Don't you think it would be more productive to talk about other solutions for now untill we get closer to full release?

Also every other game that both have custom servers and competitive is super dominated by the official competitive gameplay, no reason to think Bannerlors will be different as long as TW get things right.

Okay but the fact that the community want custom servers have been said since the beginning and Callum have made statements about it many times before. Why do we keep talking about the same things all the time? Don't you think it would be more productive to talk about other solutions for now untill we get closer to full release?

Also every other game that both have custom servers and competitive is super dominated by the official competitive gameplay, no reason to think Bannerlors will be different as long as TW get things right.

"Why do we keep talking about the thing that has and will keep bannerlord MP alive"

How dare you to ask for custom servers so that the modding community can actually revive this dying game because of stupid TW decisions.

How dare they to have the nerves to ask for that

"Why do we keep talking about the thing that has and will keep bannerlord MP alive"

Look I'm not saying that it wouldn't be nice with custom servers but Callum have already said that it is not as easy to just release it and it needs alot of work. So why not work with what we have? Or are you guys simply gonna talk about it over and over and over again for another 6 months? :grin:

We will talk about it on the forums
We will talk about in on discord,
We will talk about it on reddit.
We will talk about it on steam

We'll never give up
We shall fight on the official servers
We shall fight in the seas and oceans
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in RMB, we shall defend our Multiplayer, whatever the cost may be
We shall fight on the beaches
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets
We shall never surrender to Taleworld's reign of tyranny

Back
Top Bottom