• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Purchase workshops from the owner instead of from random shopworkers

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Irontoe

Master Knight
It seems very strange to me that you have to buy a workshop by talking to a random worker instead of the actual owner. Since when are employees able to sell a business out from under their employers? What if the owner didn't want to sell?

I get that notables disappear and workshops might become ownerless, so having the option to buy from a worker is good to have in case there's no owner, but there should also be a dialogue option to buy it direct from the notable in charge. It would save on a lot of tedious walks through town.

Sparticulous

Veteran
M&BWB
+1 would be a good thing to have with the quick talk system. I having to figure out town layouts to go to the workshops to buy them

Top Bottom