OSP 2D Art World Map Punkt's HiRes Textures 2.0 - Download Available - [dec 20]

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome work punkt. This along with the Calradia Map Refinement mod are essential downloads, in my opinion. I would say, though, that if the plains texture would be great if it could have the style of the 2.0 version with a bit more green, like in 1.2. 2.0's plains texture is beautiful but it does make the world look like it's going through a prolonged drought :smile:

stethnorun said:
Awesome work punkt. This along with the Calradia Map Refinement mod are essential downloads, in my opinion. I would say, though, that if the plains texture would be great if it could have the style of the 2.0 version with a bit more green, like in 1.2. 2.0's plains texture is beautiful but it does make the world look like it's going through a prolonged drought :smile:

Thanks... I may release future updates in the future, but for now, I really can't... I prefer to spend my free time outdoors, as much as I can... :smile:
You are free to use 1.2 plains texture in the 2.0 version if you wish... I don't know how that would look ingame, but you cant try...
later :smile:

Yeah no problem man. Actually, I had already done what you suggest and it looks pretty decent actually. Sad to hear that you won't be working on it anymore but you gotta do what you enjoy. Thanks again for the awesome textures.

Looks awesome!! But the alt link is broken. Can you fix it? cause MB Repository is down atm.. :wink: Probably will be up before the other link though.

Titanshoe said:
Are you still working on this  mod? If so when will there be a new release?

I'm thinking of continue working on the textures in the next couple of months.

I'm currently working on a tool in .NET that will let you download and install different texture packs. As I'm still learning C# and .NET, it may take a while :grin:

See you around.

Fantastic work! This deserves a bump!  :mrgreen:
I was pointed to your work by another member. Seeing this thread has been dead for over half a year; are you working on improvements or anything else?
Again, fantasic work!

Back
Top Bottom