Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

filipolio

Recruit
Summary: Puluc breaks when oponent takes piece on their row 1
How to Reproduce:
Play Puluc with any Game Master. Have your piece on row 1. Have your opponent roll a 1 and take it. The piece is now frozen and cannot move. If this occurs while it is their last piece, they are frozen and cannot move.

e1.5.9 my complete game crashed (no mods) while playing puluc (shortly after I was given my first castle, where I then found the puluc game)

Crash Report: 2021-04-25_00.40.42_b7c8215008a580049e05497167894104

This was my first game of Puluc ever, so I had only one piece left, and the opponent had his last piece on top of a tower 1 away from his home base (he needed a 1 to win) as luck would have it, he did not get the 1 and I was able to move the whole length of the field, and just needed a 2 to capture his tower, and supposedly win the game... alas as soon as I made that move everything crashed. My peon was displayed on his home line, but did not go on top of his pile to capture.

I thought the File save was Included with the Crash Dump. I saw it being uploaded. The castle was "Thractorae Castle".
The save file in the Dump is called "After Getting Castle" I saved while my party was heading to the castle for the first time

Back
Top Bottom