Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received anonymous message on TaleWorlds just now with the following screenshot.
76o494pg1nc5.png
It looks very valid to me however there is no date and time. But everything else matches. To be honest, arguing at this point by saying "R1ch wasn't playing" seems very silly to me.

Shemaforash said:
I thought nations cup was about gathering all star teams, sorry for misunderstanding xD
Yes, all stars from one country. Like we have all stars from Finland! But we wouldn't have all those stars without recruiting and training them. :smile:

Folms said:
I received anonymous message on TaleWorlds just now with the following screenshot.
76o494pg1nc5.png
It looks very valid to me however there is no date and time. But everything else matches. To be honest, arguing at this point by saying "R1ch wasn't playing" seems very silly to me.

looks like someone inside the russian team wants to either speak truth or cause more drama

I don't think any drama needs to be done lol, it's more than clear that str0nk in Folms' screenshot is actually Olonzo and Russia is R1ch :\

Folms said:
76o494pg1nc5.png
If the assumption is that it was taken on the same date, then you can infer that this one was taken about 6 minutes later than the one presented in the opening post. Online Since time for user "Russia" provides that info.

I feel quite sorry for Scandinavia, whether it's true or not. That's not how you want to win  :???:

I'm also surprised France didn't win, I thought it's so sure with Paulo that I don't have to follow the tournament :eek:

Jabbe said:
I must criticize Scandinavia team little bit. I understand if Norway, Denmark and maybe Iceland play together. Because their Native communities are pretty small.
But Sweden could easily make their own team. There are also some swedish Native players who weren't in team and sometimes there are plenty of swedes in Battlegrounds TeamSpeak.

For me it feels like they don't really try to recruit new players to their team. Every year there are same active competitive players and not any new faces. It's easy to get Scandinavia team, but it doesn't develop those countries' competitive Native community. If I remember right Oliveran said in H&S show something like this "It's nice to have a team which has only good players".
In my opinion this is like Scandinavia All Stars team, not real a Nations Cup team.

If SotaMursu (and me) wouldn't had done big recruitment and training work to get new finnish players inside Native competitive scene, there wouldn't be team Finland in every year, or then it would be very small. In 2011 and 2012 we recruited new players to our team and trained them many hours. After that Sota continued working with them and we played one WNL-season with FIN-team. Many of these players hadn't played more than few clan matches before that. SotaMursu has done very good job for finnish community and you should learn from his example.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but I just want to see more teams in future. And real nation teams. New players aren't just walking to your team and getting good competitive players in one night. You must recruit people and spend time with them! :smile:

Best regards,
Jabbe

As Baltic member(with not so many warband players) I can agree with you 100%

Goker said:
If the assumption is that it was taken on the same date, then you can infer that this one was taken about 6 minutes later than the one presented in the opening post. Online Since time for user "Russia" provides that info.
6 minutes? No it looks like 1 hour and 3 mins.
7GzN6
76o494pg1nc5.png

Netherless, I heard that Bendetto (might as well start naming names) was very dissapointed and was stating that Str0nk is a real old cRPG player. Of course he is, I even know him; but I'm talking about Drushina_Str0nk. I'm pretty sure if we ask him he will deny participating in this tournament. But you never know, so I contacted one of admins on cRPG; here is the outcome.
7HSmp.png

So am I right that the decision about Russia's disqualification from the tournament was made before finding any valid proofs? And even right now all the recently provided proofs are nothing more than implication based on Folm's confidence that Str0nk is actually R1ch?

In my eyes it's not justice, but a discrimination towards Russian NC team. Some even can't restrain themselves and spread it towards whole Russia and it's citizens. That is very disappointing.

Tork789 said:
So am I right that the decision about Russia's disqualification from the tournament was made before finding any valid proofs? And even right now all the recently provided proofs are nothing more than implication based on Folm's confidence that Str0nk is actually R1ch?

In my eyes it's not justice, but a discrimination towards Russian NC team. Some even can't contain themselves and spread it towards whole Russia and it's citizens. That is very disappointing.
lol

Tork789 said:

In my eyes it's not justice, but a discrimination towards Russian NC team. Some even can't restrain themselves and spread it towards whole Russia and it's citizens. That is very disappointing.

Haha no, Russia was disqualified in this exact topic, just as soon as folms find out the truth and this aren't implications, it's more than clear that something was wrong. You really shouldn't be surprised if Russian NC team is discriminated after this.

Tork789 said:
So am I right that the decision about Russia's disqualification from the tournament was made before finding any valid proofs?
No, the decision to disqualify Russia was formalised today.

Tork789 said:
And even right now all the recently provided proofs are nothing more than implication based on Folm's confidence that Str0nk is actually R1ch?
You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. As I said earlier, it's silly to argue otherwise.

Tork789 said:

you're right in a way, but that desperate intent to make everything look like a plot towards Russia invalidates your post completely, so please, limit to state the facts.

Tork789 said:

In my eyes it's not justice, but a discrimination towards Russian NC team. Some even can't contain themselves and spread it towards whole Russia and it's citizens. That is very disappointing.
The only person generalising here is you.

Folms' post clearly states in the first post that there is no ill will towards the Russian speaking community:

The decision was made by the team of admins and a selection of referees. I would like to encourage members of the community to stop discriminating against the Russian community as itself. It's an act of few individuals that shouldn't be reflected on the general attitude towards that community.

Any anti-Russian sentiment you see here is directed at perpetuators of this idea that the Russians are somehow being picked on or victimised. They are not. These admins have worked incredibly hard throughout this tournament to ensure fairness, which in light of recent evidence, unfortunately doesn't seem to have been achieved. Just look at the screenshot sent anonymously to Folms.

What should be encouraged is for anyone who knows anything about the situation to speak out and know that they will be applauded for doing so. All you are doing is trying to create an argument and fuel an "us against them" attitude, spitting and throwing stones. Something that isn't going to help anyone.

If the person who leaked that screenshot to Folms is keeping an eye on the thread, I'd like to thank them for bringing forward information to help gain some clarity in this obviously difficult situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom