Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryozu said:
"But despite that managed to get into the final, where despite the conditions when playing against SCA managed to prove itself to be the best and that their victory in this NC is undisputed.

Again thanks to everyone and forgive me."

He's not sorry for what he did, just for the fact he got caught.
This. And he's also blaming folms for finishing second in the group stage. Personally I believe R1ch should be banned from these events, after pulling this. Also the incident in the warband weekend cup where he tried to ban all the PaD members after he lost shows what a **** he is.

This. And he's also blaming folms for finishing second in the group stage. Personally I believe R1ch should be banned from these events, after pulling this. Also the incident in the warband weekend cup where he tried to ban all the PaD members after he lost shows what a **** he is.

I may have misunderstood? what you wrote?
Go get smart in school, but not here. he think

Golradir said:
the incident in the warband weekend cup where he tried to ban banned all the PaD members after he lost
For those who know nothing about this:

129502719-4.jpg

ryozu said:
He's not sorry for what he did, just for the fact he got caught. I suppose admitting it is some small penance.

[quote author=Golradir]
Personally I believe R1ch should be banned from these events, after pulling this.
[/quote]

Total nonsense that is.

What he did?
  He did nothing really except for playing with his friends and there is no his guilt that RUS team has broken the rules and got disqualified, but only RUS' team. Russian team could have simply told off R1ch and just go on with playing NC with their players but It is not a first time Russian people pulling such kinda stuff, so why would you ban R1ch instead of Russian team?

Bendetto said:
xls said:
Golradir said:
the incident in the warband weekend cup where he tried to ban banned all the PaD members after he lost
For those who know nothing about this:

129502719-4.jpg

Well here I am sorry. He then came up with a birthday and profits drunk and can not understand what he does. It happens to everyone  :smile:

who kares if he was drunk, im drunk permanently and i dont ban people from server, so its a big deal imo and when he said liek - FOLMS DID FAILS, SO I JOINED RUSSIA, BUT DATS OKAY, 'KAUSE FOLMS DID FAILS, ANYWAY, SOZ.

liek, rly? folms maybe did some mistakes, but at least he DID soemthink and mahbe it was fun for u or for r1ch when he banned all those pad guys, but try to look from their eyes, mahbe yu wouldnt laugh

Bendetto said:

I may have misunderstood? what you wrote?
Go get smart in school, but not here. he think
What?
Imagination said:
Golradir said:
I never said instead, just focusing in on R1ch.

Bad focus then.
Oh yea, because he has nothing to do with this situation.

Indeed, R1ch was only playing with his friends...well that action has ruined one of the most important tournaments final. He's still the main guilty of what has happened, apart form the Russian Team's captain who allowed him to play.
Not to talk about all those bans in WWC and the well known bad and offensive language he frequently uses in IG:BG and maybe other servers.
But he just plays with friends...

I haven't followed this at all, but did Ukraine have it's own team?
I seem to recall that in previous nation cups Ukraine and some other eastern European countries were playing along with Russia.

They had Mahud, the problem mainly is that he played in both teams.

Imagination said:
What he did?
  He did nothing really except for playing with his friends and there is no his guilt that RUS team has broken the rules and got disqualified, but only RUS' team.

yeah and nearby some lying about not having been at home, in the results thread. I'm not sure about the ban thing but reading through some of the responses of the Russian team including Rich now we know what happened can make you want to puke.

Ceasar said:
Imagination said:
Golradir said:
I never said instead, just focusing in on R1ch.

Bad focus then.

No, his focuse is good, Golradir is right here, he should get punished. R1ch knew he was wrong aswell!
+1 for golradir

Like your posts <3, post more.

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
Indeed, R1ch was only playing with his friends...well that action has ruined one of the most important tournaments final. He's still the main guilty of what has happened, apart form the Russian Team's captain who allowed him to play.
Not to talk about all those bans in WWC and the well known bad and offensive language he frequently uses in IG:BG and maybe other servers.
But he just plays with friends...

Well, so If he's such a problem every time you see him, why you say everything just right now?
  Offensive language on IG:BG? - forum report and warning, if repeated - ban; Case solved.
  Bans in WWC? - well, this is ****ty, yeah, kinda his fault, but doesn't do stupid stuff anyway?

As far as I can see, you're just trying to find the one to put all blame on and R1ch is definitely wrong person to do it on.

MaHuD said:
I haven't followed this at all, but did Ukraine have it's own team?
I seem to recall that in previous nation cups Ukraine and some other eastern European countries were playing along with Russia.

It did, and was actually captained by R1ch.

Imagination said:
As far as I can see, you're just trying to find the one to put all blame on and R1ch is definitely wrong person to do it on.

Definitely the wrong person? The ****? He's the one most at fault. He's the one who played for another nation, intentionally breaking the rules of the tournament. He's the one who made a major contribution to the Russian team's "success" against Scandinavia and Turkey. He's the one who's acting like a spineless coward, lying on several occasions by denying his involvement after the accusations and then making a half-assed post about it when they can't come up with a believable lie to cover it up.

Imagination said:

Yeh obviously!
We're just tired of this ****, i want to see a real winner instead of this bullcrap at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom