[PSA] Working Modlist for v1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh now that you mention it most of my fighting so far has been with empire lords. Yeah they have too much cav.

Edit: What exactly is the spawn rate? The rate these troops appear in villages for recruitement?
Exactly that, each empire faction has different spawn rates for their auxilia to make them feel a little different. I'm toning it down in next update to dial down on amount of cavalry Empire has but need to make sure it doesn't nerf them too much bc rn campaign mao is pretty stable as is.

Check out the BSI Articles for more info

Exactly that, each empire faction has different spawn rates for their auxilia to make them feel a little different. I'm toning it down in next update to dial down on amount of cavalry Empire has but need to make sure it doesn't nerf them too much bc rn campaign mao is pretty stable as is.

Check out the BSI Articles for more info
In my battles empire factions also picked up cav from aserai villages which inflated their cav even more. I wonder if reducing cav all over the map might work.

Edit: nevermind, that makes no sense

Last edited:
My personal list (**Custom battles won't work**, and I have no idea how to order these mods so I've had 1 or 2 crashes in a 350 day campaign so far)
-Better exception window
-McM w/ dependency mods
-Native mods
-Army formations made easy (requires modlib. ALSO currently a bug w/ McM where "mod options" won't load and you can't adjust them but they are still there and function properly. Author is aware and fixing w/ next patch)
-Adonnays troop change
-Diplomacy fix
-True relations
-Improved Garrisons
-RTS camera
-Realistic Battle w/ realistic armor
-Improved combat AI
-True noble opinion
-True prisoners
-True Brigands
-Delayed reinforcements (It's buggy w/ easy army formations, better off choosing either or but not both. That being said, I do it with both. Even on the extremely off chance the AI works it's seriously amazing. )
-BSI troops
-BSI realism patch
-Bear My Banner (Had to use standalone version, McM caused crash for me)

Back
Top Bottom