[PSA] Working Modlist for v1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Edit: Modlist is kept up to date on this post

Hi all, I thought it may be a good idea to get a new thread specifically for the latest version rather than posting on threads relating to older versions.

I've been seeing a fair amount of people coming back to Bannerlord recently on the various discords I'm in and one topic that constantly comes up is how discouraged people are when trying to update/build a working modlist for the current build of that game. As a result, instead of posting my modlist over and over again I figured I would just share it with the community on here for anybody thinking about giving Bannerlord another try.

I have played 1000 in game days with this modlist and can vouch for how stable it is. I HIGHLY recommend using Vortex and Fixed Launcher.

Please stick to this load order unless you enjoy crashing.

- Better Exception Window

- All Native Modules

- MCM v3.1.9 (All 3 modules - DOES NOT REQUIRE DEPENDENCIES LIKE BUTTERLIB)

- Saving Overhaul

- Character Reload

- Adonnay's Troop Changer

- Calradia Expanded

- Better Lords

- Diplomacy Fixes

- Distinguished Service

- True Relations

- Improved Garrisons

- Economy Tweak

- Realistic Battle

- Useful Companions

- True Noble Opinion

- True Prisoners

- Tournament Fair Armor

- Blood **** and Iron (troop overhaul)

- BSI - Realistic Battle Patch

- Matchmaker

- Noble Titles

- POC Color Changer (Config available on my mod's discord)

- Bear my Banner (MCM version)

Post your own modlists in the comments, lets help the new and returning butterlords out shall we :smile:

Last edited:
Haven't touched Bannerlord for months, so I picked some intriguing mods from your list and the game crashes. lol
Guess for now I will play the vanilla version for v1.5.2.

Ps: Thanks for the effort of sorting the mod list. Maybe I should roll back to the previous version to try out them some days.

Haven't touched Bannerlord for months, so I picked some intriguing mods from your list and the game crashes. lol
Guess for now I will play the vanilla version for v1.5.2.

Ps: Thanks for the effort of sorting the mod list. Maybe I should roll back to the previous version to try out them some days.
Hey what mods did you take? Make sure your MCM is loaded in the right order and that you use the beta version of all the mods where available.

Feel free to DM me if you want some tech support, I'll shoot you my discord and I'll walk you through it :smile:

This is a very good list. Been using all of these myself for months and I think they're essential, thank you kindly.

Tbh, I'll have to test the Alliances out more to make sure but I was under the impression that they worked since he last updated the fixed version

Either way, I'm very far into my campaign with no issues except my wife's infertility.

Tbh, I'll have to test the Alliances out more to make sure but I was under the impression that they worked since he last updated the fixed version

Either way, I'm very far into my campaign with no issues except my wife's infertility.
That's a simple fix. Put her on a cheap horse with no armour then assign her to an unused battalion by herself, then F3 her til she dies.

I started a campaign with these mods and it's been a lot of fun. One thing I noticed is that everyone recruits a lot more cavalry (and of higher quality). Usually AI lords have 50% cavalry. Their battle plan is almost always to charge my lines with the cavalry, usually aiming for flanking the spears and getting to the archers. As cav is stronger with these mods (not sure which mod changed that) they can easily beat you using this plan if you're not preprared. To beat them I have my own huge cavalry division and a line of elite spears to abosrp the shock while my cavalry fights theirs back.

So I can win battles this way, but it does feel somewhat monotonic since I can almost always win using this recipe. Also the battles are very chaotic because of numerous horses chasing each other and randomly charging the infantry. It would be nice if the number of cavalry can be reduced overall in the game

Interesting, see I use an army almost entirely composed of infantry and have been loving that focus but I was planning on lowering the spawn rate of mounted troops for the Empire bc they do have too much cavalry right now.

Keep an eye out for a BSI patch today, still testing to make sure I haven't nerfed it too much

Interesting, see I use an army almost entirely composed of infantry and have been loving that focus but I was planning on lowering the spawn rate of mounted troops for the Empire bc they do have too much cavalry right now.

Keep an eye out for a BSI patch today, still testing to make sure I haven't nerfed it too much
Oh now that you mention it most of my fighting so far has been with empire lords. Yeah they have too much cav.

Edit: What exactly is the spawn rate? The rate these troops appear in villages for recruitement?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom