PSA, please stop reporting the following as bugs, they are features (Satire, sorry not sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

1. When you are sieging and an Ally takes over the siege, and you can no longer assault and the Ally will sit there until one of the following happens. They lose cohesion and disband, or you leave the siege and join their attack. THIS IS NOT A BUG, IT IS A FEATURE. It has been in the game longer than 6 months, it is now a feature, enjoy.

2. If you are a male character, and have boys, they have no traits, if you are a female character, your daughters don't inherit traits. This has been in the game since Beta, it is not a bug, it is a feature.

3. All children are clones. This has been in the game since launch, not a bug, it is a feature. Also, don't start looking at all the nobles, you will start to see a pattern, again, not a bug. This is a feature.

4. Jeepers Creepers where the **** are the NPC's eyes in character portraits? Again this has been in the game since beta, this is not a bug, it is a feature. Someone on the dev team just really likes that movie, especially the ending.

5. That one prick nobody lord that keeps getting all the towns/castles you siege and take. Seriously, leave the faction, murder his entire family.

5. The skybox. Someone's child worked really hard on that night time sky box during battles and you should be ashamed for making fun of them, also it's probably the same child that makes all the damn noise in towns/castles. Again not a bug, a feature.

For the first 5, damn, that really is a feature, it's one of the things I don't understand at all how TW thinks it's fine, they've said the fief voting system is "work in progress" (over a year ago), yet seem totally fine with 90% of the vote being based on who has most fiefs nearby.

It just simply doesn't work in practice, not when your kingdom just expands in one way. I get a fief, then have more chance to get next, even more for third and by the fourth I will 99% get all new fiefs unless some new clan joins. Of course, I can choose to give some away, but it makes little sense. I really don't think this is any harder than changing one line of code...

for 1 though, I don't even know what you mean, haven't experienced that. Skybox hah. Yeah it's definitely a feature, some castles just have high security measures so you can't spy on them after death.

For the first 5, damn, that really is a feature, it's one of the things I don't understand at all how TW thinks it's fine, they've said the fief voting system is "work in progress" (over a year ago), yet seem totally fine with 90% of the vote being based on who has most fiefs nearby.

It just simply doesn't work in practice, not when your kingdom just expands in one way. I get a fief, then have more chance to get next, even more for third and by the fourth I will 99% get all new fiefs unless some new clan joins. Of course, I can choose to give some away, but it makes little sense. I really don't think this is any harder than changing one line of code...

for 1 though, I don't even know what you mean, haven't experienced that. Skybox hah. Yeah it's definitely a feature, some castles just have high security measures so you can't spy on them after death.
Go siege a castle/town and wait for an AI ally army to show up and join you. You'll see what I mean.

Or you can watch this, sorry about the audio.

Also, the fief giving is completely broke now, the same lord got all 10 towns/castles my army took. He wasn't even involved, in fact I think he was across the map in Stugia doing tourneys. They broke something even worse than before.

Last edited:
1. When you are sieging and an Ally takes over the siege, and you can no longer assault and the Ally will sit there until one of the following happens. They lose cohesion and disband, or you leave the siege and join their attack. THIS IS NOT A BUG, IT IS A FEATURE. It has been in the game longer than 6 months, it is now a feature, enjoy.

2. If you are a male character, and have boys, they have no traits, if you are a female character, your daughters don't inherit traits. This has been in the game since Beta, it is not a bug, it is a feature.

3. All children are clones. This has been in the game since launch, not a bug, it is a feature. Also, don't start looking at all the nobles, you will start to see a pattern, again, not a bug. This is a feature.

4. Jeepers Creepers where the **** are the NPC's eyes in character portraits? Again this has been in the game since beta, this is not a bug, it is a feature. Someone on the dev team just really likes that movie, especially the ending.

5. That one prick nobody lord that keeps getting all the towns/castles you siege and take. Seriously, leave the faction, murder his entire family.

5. The skybox. Someone's child worked really hard on that night time sky box during battles and you should be ashamed for making fun of them, also it's probably the same child that makes all the damn noise in towns/castles. Again not a bug, a feature.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Number 5 is completely made up, it is a fiction.
When I join a kingdom I typically end up with about 3 cites given to me. The ai will bend over backwards to give you territory.

Back
Top Bottom