Need More Info PS5 version 1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Game mode
Campaign
Summary: ok so i also have bannerlord in ps5 and yesterday i downloaded version 1.1.0. There were some crashes. Sound went mute in the middle of battle playing especially after my character got knocked down and when i fast forwarded the battle. And when the army goes inside the castle, all the banners of the lords in the army appeared above the castle with black color like shadow. When the army left the castle, it disappeared. Hopefully those crashes get fixed.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Do you remember what were you doing before the crash? Could you provide the info step by step so that we can try to reproduce it?
After i inserted the disc, ps5 console that i missed the download / update for bannerlord version 1.1.0, so i signed in online and downloaded the version. After I downloaded, i started playing the recent saved game. It said modules dont match. I still played the recent saved one and as soon as the game launched, i saved the game in the another file because the version got updated. After that i started playing game. First thing i saw most of clan leaders’ profile pic appeared as unvisible (black blank). Only my character and faction rulers’ profile pictures visible. And some of skills that i upgraded previously, they were not upgraded. And in the battle, when my character gets knocked down, i fast forwarded the battle, then the sound went mute and the sound didn’t come back. Also when the army goes into the castle, the banners of leaders in the army appeared on that castle as black color like its shadow. When the army left that castle, those black color banners disappeared. I didn’t do anything wrong before that crasch. I simply began playing the game right after update and right before i saw the crash. But the thing is, now my ps5 bannerlord version is 1.1.0 because j just updated 2 days ago. And the game i was playing right before i updated to version 1.1.0 is 1.0.3.

Excuse me I'm korean ps5 bannerlord user.Is the 1.1.0 patch not uploaded for Korean ps5? Even if you press Update dozens of times, it only says, "The game is the latest version," and when you check it, it's 1.0.3, not 1.1.0. I also want to play 1.1.0, but I've been watching only 1.0.3 for three to four days.

Excuse me I'm korean ps5 bannerlord user.Is the 1.1.0 patch not uploaded for Korean ps5? Even if you press Update dozens of times, it only says, "The game is the latest version," and when you check it, it's 1.0.3, not 1.1.0. I also want to play 1.1.0, but I've been watching only 1.0.3 for three to four days.
Well then excuse yourself. I don’t know anything about korean bannerlord users and I don’t care about it. I am an american bannerlord user in america and I am saying what I downloaded / updated the latest version recently which is 1.1.0 in ps5. just becaue version 1.1.0 isnt available in korea, never expect rest of countries’ users are in the same situation. ok?

Last edited:
Well then excuse yourself. I don’t know anything about korean bannerlord users and I don’t care about it. I am an american bannerlord user in america and I am saying what I downloaded / updated the latest version recently which is 1.1.0 in ps5. just becaue version 1.1.0 isnt available in korea, never expect rest of countries’ users are in the same situation. ok?
It's wrong to reply to the manager because the way of the site is different.I made a mistake. I'm sorry.

What a classy response. Wouldn't expect anything less from a Yank

Excuse you. You are expected to be polite to other users while on this forum.

What a classy response. Wouldn't expect anything less from a Yank
We're not a monolith.

It's wrong to reply to the manager because the way of the site is different.I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
You didn't, really. You found a thread labeled version 1.1.0 and your issue is your inability to update to that version. It's a sensible place to look, though since your issues are different in nature it would be to your benefit to create a new thread here for your issue.

Back
Top Bottom