SP - UI [PS5]It is possible to achieve 60FPS or more with 1000 units on the battlefield. A balanced mode would help this

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello TW,

After some experimenting I've noticed that it is possible to render 1000 troops on the battlefield whilst retaining 60FPS or more with VRR enabled on 120hz screens. All you need to do is be on Fidelity Mode before the battle loads and once loaded in, to switch out the mode for Performance Mode. I've personally tested several 1000man battles this way and it works shockingly well.

I personally believe a native 2160p is not an efficient way to deal with the console's resources, a dynamic resolution that could go from lets say 1440-1800p with unlocked FPS would be a better fit for many people. The UI for consoles is too sluggish on 30/40FPS and there are better trade-offs to be made. A high possible resolution is a waste for a game as beautiful and crisp as this.

My suggestion is to have a third mode called "Balanced Mode". I hope this little experimentation and suggestion makes it way into the release build!

Back
Top Bottom