PS4 can’t play multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

batkids

Recruit
So I just bought bannerlord yesterday and I was very excited as I’ve had far too much fun on warband. This goes for both single player and multiplayer.

On Bannerlord whenever select multiplayer I can log in just fine. Although once logged in no servers show and when I refresh the game freezes. I can’t move the cursor anymore but the music keeps playing. After waiting a bit the game crashes every time. If I attempt to use the “find game” option it allows me to search for a couple of minutes and then I get the notice “disconnected from server”.

Does anyone else on PS4 or console have these problems? I understand multiplayer is dead but so I warband and you can still find a couple of warband servers. So I would assume at least a couple would be available on bannerlord.

Also why the hell do I have to adjust my brightness every time I load the game? That’s pretty annoying lol. Thank you.

I play on ps5 myself so I can't confirm anything but that it works on my platform. Sorry to hear that though.

I play on ps5 myself so I can't confirm anything but that it works on my platform. Sorry to hear that though.
Thank you for the reply. Yea it’s immensely disappointing and even worse I’ve gotten tired of all my other games but I’ve been really enjoying single player. How many servers do you typically see populated?

Maybe 4 or 5 servers max I've seen is 20 players. It really needs a party system in place but just bots filling the gaps would be good too.

Back
Top Bottom