Prospective US Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Outlawed said:
Faranox said:
I'd offer more input, but I'm far more interested in playing whatever Frankenstein game you guys make than actually helping make it I'm afraid.
Ok guys, do you all have skype/MSN/vent?
Mad Dawg and I are discussing via PM, or rather he was discussing - I had no opportunity to respond, because I had a concert last night. I'll include you in my PM response tho.

Well, I have my rules ready but I haven't heard from any of the other two so =P

Its a matter of time before they right their stuff up and we have a vote.
I suggest a vote because even though we wanted to meet up together, if there is overwhelming support for one set of rules, then the final set of rules would probably look a lot like them.

Also, once a certain set of rules wins, we can have polls for each section of those rules to enhance the specifics.

So I vote on a Poll.

FearItself said:
Any news on the campaign?

Socks has been busy bringing...sexy back?!  :shock: 

I have made a few slight modifications to my set of rules pertaining to army sizes and the benefits.  I agree with Outlawed.  Each should post a final draft and then have a poll, which I think we discussed about a week ago.  So to give an overall status...we are in the same spot we were about a week ago.  :smile: 
In addition, I say if Socks is going to run the campaign he should just decide the rules.  Review Outlawed and my rules as suggestions and have him decide the final system.  Being democratic is great, but this democracy seems to have stalemated. 

Mad_Dawg said:
FearItself said:

I have made a few slight modifications to my set of rules pertaining to army sizes and the benefits.  I agree with Outlawed.  Each should post a final draft and then have a poll, which I think we discussed about a week ago.  So to give an overall status...we are in the same spot we were about a week ago.  :smile: 
In addition, I say if Socks is going to run the campaign he should just decide the rules.  Review Outlawed and my rules as suggestions and have him decide the final system.  Being democratic is great, but this democracy seems to have stalemated.

I don't see a problem with a republic!
We would be the three musketeers and vanguard the rules of this valiant attempt to bring the clans together.
Up with democracy, I hate to disagree with a hegemony, but oh well.

Outlawed said:
Mad_Dawg said:
FearItself said:

I don't see a problem with a republic!
We would be the three musketeers and vanguard the rules of this valiant attempt to bring the clans together.
Up with democracy, I hate to disagree with a hegemony, but oh well.

So how are the three musketeers doing? Any progress?

Outlawed said:
Well, I have my rules ready

Its a matter of time before they write their stuff up and we have a vote.
I suggest a vote because even though we wanted to meet up together, if there is overwhelming support for one set of rules, then the final set of rules would probably look a lot like them.

Also, once a certain set of rules wins, we can have polls for each section of those rules to enhance the specifics.

So I vote on a Poll.

This.

Back
Top Bottom