Prospective US Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

As a low ranking member, I can't speak for the whole clan, but I've received a lot of positive feedback about this idea.

The Solamnic Knights are very interested. :smile:

I'm putting this on hold until further notice, there seems to be a clan civil war brewing.

guilemaster said:
socks said:
I'm putting this on hold until further notice, there seems to be a clan civil war brewing.
A clan civil war? I have heard of no such thing, but I'll not pry...

The Hobos it seems
but I said unless Gabeed Comes back I will help Voso

Hi again, I left the Hoboknights due to unrelated reasons, but now I'm pursuing the US campaign again.

I'm aware that while I was AWOL another clan campaign popped up, but it got a grand total of one clan signing up [that clan being the one who made it] so I'm just going to ignore it.

So, are you guys still interested?

I'm not looking for a clan right now, thanks :razz:

Anyway the director of the campaign should be neutral.

You didn't seem to think that when you started it.  :lol:

Anyways, that aside, let's start discussing how the rules should be decided. 

Is it going to be a voting process with each clan?

Yeah, basically. The EU campaign has already gone off on its own in a different direction, so I think we're going to have to more or less build this ourselves.

Ursca is working on a map btw.

no offence but why not make it millitary like and forget the whole money thing it seems to make something so simply complicated just like have 10 clans then all battle it out to protect right? oh well I'm just saying I hope you dont make it complicated :d

Best of luck with your endeavour, fellow Campaigners in the US!

If you have any questions about the experiences we've had running one in Australia, don't hesitate to ask.

I propose some sort of Java/Flash interface that clan leaders can access and carry moves on that accordingly. A simple graphical interface would give us a visual sense of a map, action buttons, wealth, buildings...etc.

I have some expertise in Java coding so I could help anyone in coding certain things. I do not have enough experience to lead an app project though. So anyone feel free to step up. Or maybe even talk to some Dev's and see what they can do for us =p

the devs are busy as it is, and that's not really that necessary. 

I propose we make a risk like board out of Calradia and just use that. 

Back
Top Bottom