Pros and Cons of having positive or negative honor rating

Users who are viewing this thread

tansvanio said:
Title says all. Please explain :razz:

are you talking of reputation, no?

It has similar attributes that honour in Warband.

Reputation is like rest of wolrd see you. For example, a good reputation can do more easy get farmers recruit, and a bad, do more easy get thiefs and murders.
Good reputation can give best prices with merchants, but with bad reputation they think you are a bandit.
etc...

Bad reputation is fear too, if you kill all population in a place you conquested, maybe your next conquest is more easy to defeat by negociation, but it can be worse too, if that place choose fight until last men.

I am a lord of a faction and I have -43 reputation and I am aiming to be a dreadfull barbaric pagan lord. Will this rep serve me any advantage?

tansvanio said:
I am a lord of a faction and I have -43 reputation and I am aiming to be a dreadfull barbaric pagan lord. Will this rep serve me any advantage?

However, you are a villain  :grin: People dont love you, only fear. You can get bandits to your party, and get some benefits in some dialogs by fear.

Rest = warband

Kill cristians prists, looting. I don't know I always play with love and I hardly ever do bad things. My honor is 50. Also don't loot graves of all warriors that makes you lose -30 of honor  :wink:

Yeah lml! It's pretty easy to obtein honor... But I'm trying now to lose honor! All my enemies think I'm weak or my army are weak ¬¬

Back
Top Bottom