Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilo T said:
could you make this sword:
guts.jpg

Bersek%20Blackswordsman%20-%2081.jpg

that seems to be ridicoulusly easy to model, you can try it for yourself and learn a little, otherwise someone might help you

Don Jacobo said:
Pilo T said:
could you make this sword:
guts.jpg

Bersek%20Blackswordsman%20-%2081.jpg

that seems to be ridicoulusly easy to model, you can try it for yourself and learn a little, otherwise someone might help you
that's because it is...
Modelling isn't the hard part; 3d modelling and animation is something I already do. I just requested it because I'd rather someone better do it, and, more importantly, because I can't texture and I have no clue how to get it in game.

I thought that in my former post in this thread I had given at least some clues about getting items in game ?

Caravan, let me explain this again. This is not a show off thread for those who do not wish to take requests.

there's been a few art threads, unfortunatly though they died.

if you have a bunch of stuff you can make a new thread and release your items in a minimod.

just to get comments on it, and for modeling practise

I'm surprised no one has come up with a yataghan so far, especially considering that this is a Turkish game after all. I would request yataghans on behalf of two mods at once, the Darkmod and ASLOW.

EDIT: would anyone be interested to make some golems as well?

IIRC, Janus made a "yataghan-like" sword somewhere in time :razz:. It was a fantasy sword of course, not a real yataghan, with a fancy hilt and a sickle style blade.

Just fired up Gothic 2 again, getting in the mood for Gothic 3. Wondering if its possible to make armor like that of the paladins and knights its a whole body job but I think it would like pretty sweet, unfortunately im like a bull in a china shop when it comes to modelling.

Actually the different mercenary armours would like stunning aswell

smiling_cataphract said:
I'm surprised no one has come up with a yataghan so far, especially considering that this is a Turkish game after all. I would request yataghans on behalf of two mods at once, the Darkmod and ASLOW.

EDIT: would anyone be interested to make some golems as well?

Yeah, I second that! I love yataghans.

Please click on the thumbnail:

Pellidon said:
well, actually kilic just means sword in turkish. but those are turkish swords i guess.

That is quite true, however kilij is also used by arms collectors to refer specifically to Turkish sabres, which were often slightly shorter and broader than Iranian shamshirs and had a noticeable false edge. :smile:

Caravan said:
Model is done!(third picture)Texture,uvmap is done!
I adding this kilij to game.
Again Thank you Aqtai!

May I see? It may be something useful for perennial nuiscance if you dont mind.

ExtraNPC Mod Request:

I'm not a graphics person at all, but would someone be able to do the following:
  • Take native's Black Armor, Mail Hauberk, Mail Shirt, Padded Leather, Leather Armor, Padded Armor, Black Greaves, Mail Boots, Leather Boots textures(is that the term for this?)
  • Change all of them to have colors the same as/similar to native's Pilgrim Disguise and/or Pilgrim Hood colors.
  • Put these in a separate file that I call with "load_module_resource"

I am fleshing out the Dark Knights line of troops, and I'd like to have them simply look distinct, but use the same types of armor as native.

Request being filled by Talak. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom